Effectively measure what has previously been out of reach.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a great technology that is already helping improve the way businesses function. There are enormous volumes of data gathered, but it is not always used effectively or translated into useful information. For some companies that have a diverse range of devices, there is an overload of different types of data to sort through.
At Bigmate, we understand this. We understand the need to connect all the moving pieces so that the information gathered makes sense.
To this end, we have created the Bigmate IoT platform.
The Bigmate IoT Platform works hand in hand with devices to deliver a seamless solution
to users to monitor, manage, report, aggregate and visualise data from sensors. Bigmate's SaaS-based solution is an open design, capable of delivering complex pilots while scaling to meet the demands of full operational deployments.
Our strength is in the rapid integration of devices and third-party platforms and the delivery of analysis and presentation of information to users. We can do this quickly and effectively as evidenced in the many operational and Proof of Concept deployments we have delivered requiring lateral thinking and complex use cases.
Our approach to developing our platform is centered around:
- Taking a device agnostic approach
- Ingesting device data that operates on any communications medium (eg. WiFi, NB IoT, Sigfox, LoRaWAN, Lora(Raw), CAT-M1, Cellular or even satellite)
- Secure data from device to the user
- Enabling access to raw data
- Providing data analysis to turn raw data into business answers
- Access data your way, through website or APIs
- Provide tools that scale vertically and horizontally (i.e. Provide simple reporting or complex dashboards that are ready made or enable data interaction the way a user would like)
OUR PLATFORM BENEFITS
With a flexible approach for users, we aim to deliver dashboards and reporting that reflects stakeholder needs, and an ability to rapidly develop new ways of viewing data with ease.
- Integrate the device
- Test the integration
- Address data inconsistencies and anomalies
- Deliver insightful information from the data
- Enable a consistent view of the data
- Deliver information through a single portal
- Answers delivered that other systems can use
Bigmate has built the platform from the ground up to serve global requirements. This approach has allowed us to develop extensive experience and learnings architecturally, industry-wise and operationally. Having internal resources who have first-hand experience as well as having complete control over our platform means we have the resources with a deep understanding from device to data delivery – across the entire lifecycle.
Scalability From Tens to Hundreds of Thousands of Devices
Designed from the ground up to grow with the growth in IoT sensors and devices, the platform has, at its core, a serverless architecture that enables rapid growth of both device ingestion, analytics, storage and APIs.
The web portal, dashboards and reporting have been designed to scale and are continuously monitored for load and performance however we need to configure additional servers for these services manually. In the case of rapid scale up of a deployment, we can further scale the web portal, dashboards and reporting, with notice of two weeks typically required for growth in excess of 10,000 devices or hundreds of new users.